WELCOME

Hello, and welcome to my blog! This blog is strictly about Organelles- what they are, where they are, and what they do- for my science project. Please, feel free to let me know if I have any mistakes or if you have any helpful ideas. Thanks for reading :)







Friday, October 12, 2012

7- The Cytoplasm

The cytoplasm is like a "jello" substance that fills up all empty spaces. It is located in both plant and animal cells, wherever there is no body or life-form.

Picture:

My Example:

I believe the cytoplasm is like jello, because jello is squishy and can fill up spaces. It's like if you cut a line in it, you can't see the line because the jello folds over and covers the hole, as if "re-stitching" itself. I think cytoplasm does that, too, so there are no empty spaces that would hurt the cell.

No comments:

Post a Comment