WELCOME

Hello, and welcome to my blog! This blog is strictly about Organelles- what they are, where they are, and what they do- for my science project. Please, feel free to let me know if I have any mistakes or if you have any helpful ideas. Thanks for reading :)







Sunday, October 14, 2012

9- The Vacuole

The vacuole is like a "container", as it contains the things the cell needs but saves for later usage. It is in both plant and animal cells, but it is more important to plants so they can hold water. Located in the cytoplasm.

Picture:

My Example:

I believe the vacuole is like a container because it holds needed things for later, like water. The plant cell needs it more, because it needs water to grow and live. If plants didn't have vacuoles, the plant would die.

No comments:

Post a Comment